Adventure By Day, Luxury By Night!
Immerse yourself in a land like no other – The Kimberley.
An enchanting mixture of ancient spiritual sites, spectacular gorges, thunderous waterfalls, mystical swimming holes and exhilarating fishing expeditions. We pride ourselves on being a vibrant, energetic company with a thirst for adventure. Previously only affordable by a privileged few, Diversity Charters now offers an affordable way to explore the Kimberley without compromising on luxury. Our cruises range from 6 to 14 days and are exceptional value.
Great Value for money
- Peace of mind knowing you are in exceptional care with an expert crew that is recognised on Trip Advisor as one of the best in the business
- Supreme comfort on our fully refurbished 67 foot twin hull vessel with 3 open air decks, indoor and outdoor dining options and spacious lounge
- Choice of stylish double En-suite, Double or Twin cabins all air-conditioned with large panoramic windows and high quality linen and Sheridan towelling.
- Five star gourmet cuisine, including decadent Hor d’oeuvres, and freshly baked treats all prepared daily by our live on board chef
- Daily Housekeeping
- Pre and Post Cruise transfers to your accommodation
- Unlimited purified spring water, fresh fruit, tea and espresso coffee
- Sunset drinks and cheese every sunset
- Experienced crew available 24/7 to ensure you have the most amazing holiday
- With a maximum of 12 guests on board, our crew to guest ratio ensures every last detail is taken care of to leave you to unwind and soak up the experience.
- Exhilarating helicopter flight through the Mitchell Falls (9 Day Kimberley Discovery)
- Enjoy the pass through the magnificent Horizontal Waterfalls
- Spend a day at Montgomery reef and go turtle watching
- The beautiful art at Raft Point
- Swim in the pristine waterholes
- Fishing, walking and swimming on a daily basis
Address Suite 3, Level 1, 166 Brighton Road, Scarborough, WA, 6019
Phone 08 6102 2758